Why Choose Malta for your Film?
Welcome to Malta, a unique film destination in the Mediterranean.
Having serviced some of the most famous blockbusters ever produced in film history as well as countless other independent film and TV productions, Malta really has proved that it has what it takes to thrill the world. Since then, the excitement has kept on building.
Malta is continuously investing in its own human resources, the regeneration of ideas with the aim of strengthen its role to become a successful team player in the world of film servicing. Added to this is Malta’s peerless heritage, 5,000 years of dazzling living history, including world class museums, palaces and fortresses make the country a perfect choice to filmmakers, not to mention Malta’s wide range of venues, a great range of airline connections, 5 star accommodation, venues and restaurants.
Making the case for Malta:
• A ‘can do’ business environment
• Highly skilled workforce
• Excellent quality of life
• Political stability and safe environment
• Rebate on eligible expenditure up to 27%
• A range of Mediterranean settings
• Long hours of day light
• Well equipped water tanks facility
• Very competitive rates for crews, artists and extras
• English is widely spoken
• Well connect with regular flights
• Efficient tax system
“Directors cannot help but feel motivated and inspired in Malta. We have the energy, diversity and passion that no other country has” – Engelbert Grech, Film Commissioner