Building of Film sets

The building of film sets has to be approved by the planning directorate of the Malta Environment and Planning Authority [MEPA].

For structures standing less than one month a Development Notification Order has to be presented to MEPA for approval. For film sets intended for a longer period a Building Development Application has to be presented to MEPA including designs of the set and other required information. For further information please consult the following site: