Closing off Roads

The closing of roads or beaches requires the approval from Transport Authority, Police Department, and the Local Councils respectively. Full scale road or beach closures are not always necessary for outdoor shoots and often a few simple traffic controlling measures suffice. Adequate advance notice must be given in writing to each authority about any filming activity. The relevant authorities would need to ensure that your plans are safe and pose no threat to the users.